Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Crocodile

If either of us run into a crocodile, and if the croc has an attitude,
then I'll show him this photo. He'll think twice, yes, if he knows
what's good for him. With a big lazy swing of his tail he'll head back
to his swamp, still hungry. He might even warn his buddies, "Whoa,
mate, stay clear of that mean bloke out there, he'll eat you for
dinner along with a glass of local Two in the Bush Cabernet Merlot,
and he'll smile with every bite. There's rumor around the river that
both he and his lady friend ate a croc, then had fillet of kangeroo,
and finally an emu. Savages, both of them. When I realized it was him,
my pea-sized amphibious hasn't-evolved-for-200-million-years crocodile
brain was so scared that I lost my crocodile appetite."

No comments:

Post a Comment