Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Beth? Blog?

Yes, I know. You thought I was going to New Zealand, alone, for three weeks. Now you find that I'm going to Australia, with Dave, for two weeks. What precipitated this dramatic change of plans? And, a blog?

I began to have trouble swallowing. As matter of fact, I couldn't swallow. NZ trip cancelled for the need to solve that problem. The video above is a creepy yet incredible piece of evidence demonstrating that I have recovered. The time has come to adventure.

What better opportunity for some true adventure than a wedding of good friends in Australia?

A blog? Those who know me well may find it inconceivable that I would choose to blog an adventure such as Australia. It shouldn't be too arduous a task to deduce what has happened: I've been kidnapped and contributing to this blog is my only hope for release. Therefore, I have agreed to participate and hope you enjoy this atypical perspective of my/our adventure. There will be photos and perhaps some sentence fragments, but I will draw the line at sentences ending in prepositions.